cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

FRAUD

YOU ARE ILLEGALLY TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH I CANCELLED IT IN MARCH 2019

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Cancelling an account is not straight forward with Now TV. If you feel that the passes were indeed cancelled, try going onto Live chat 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @gavs82008 

Hi B16

First, let me say that neither Gavs nor myself are Now TV, we're just customers like yourself.

Second, if you had gone through the cancellation procedure properly you would've got an email confirming your cancellation, similar to the one pictured below.

Now TV Cancellation Confirmation 02.jpg

No email, not cancelled.

Just a couple of other things you might want to check, providing your cancellation has been acknowledged (might seem silly but these mistakes are more common than you would believe).

1) Is it possible that you have a friend or family member that may have restarted your account without you knowing?

2) Did you accidentally start two accounts, cancelled one and forgot about the other? 

A "yes" to any of the above will have Now TV continually taking their monthly subscription fee.

Either way, you will have to follow Gavs advice and get in touch with Now TV's help chat to sort this problem out.

UK Bob