cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code CVF:-11839:-12913

I’ve just signed up to Now TV and can’t seem to watch anything. I keep getting: Error code CVF:-11839:-12913.

Any idea what this means?

13 REPLIES 13
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device?

When you say anything, is that live TV or on demand or both?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve only subscribed to the movies and it doesn’t seem to let me watch anything. It’s through the app on an iPad Pro.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve only subscribed to the movies and it doesn’t seem to let me watch anything. It’s through the app on an iPad Pro.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had the same error tonight, drove me mad. Seemed to be because iPhone was waiting an update. All ok now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I’ve currently got this same problem. I can watch on other devices but not on my personal iPhone. I’ve logged out, updated the app. But nothing has worked. Did you figure out the problem? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I just turned my iPad off for a few minutes and then on again and it worked! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haha thanks. That just worked for me. Online chat said my location was showing in a different country. So switching my phone off must have reset my location.

Heather1
Mentor

I’m having lots of issues with this code too, watching my iPhone. Deleted app and reinstalled it, which is what I have to do every single time my TV loses Wi-Fi signal. 
Reinstalling hasn’t worked for my phone sadly . 

Don’t think I’ll continue my subscription. Way too many tech issues. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Heather1 

What happens if you turn off private relay?

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT212614

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help