cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass menu missing

Hi everyone 

My entertainment pass is completely missing from the home page. It was absolutely fine yesterday. I can still watch TV shows like Sky Crime if it is in the continue watching section but otherwise, the tab has completely been removed. I have tried logging out and then back in, reinstalling the app and tried to do it on my phone as well as my TV. When I'm not logged in on my phone and I click on the entertainment pass tab, it comes up with page not found. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User assuming you have a NowTV stick or box plugged into your TV, try this work around.

When on the homepage press the back arrow on the remote to open the menu. Go to app store and press enter. Go across to NowTv and press enter. Highlight 'go to app' and press enter. The old style app should open.

If you go to Entertainment and press enter does it open and can you see the menu/tiles/programmes?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I dont have a box or stick, just the app on my smart TV.
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User switch off your TV at the mains plug and leave it off. Now do the same with your router. After a few minutes, switch on your router and let it finish it's start up routine. Once that's completed power up your TV.

If that doesn't help, you will have to jump onto live chat.