cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entering wifi password in upper case on TV

My screen shows all available letters in lower case but, as my password is apparently case sensitive,  how do I navigate a change on screen to upper case?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Depends what device you are using, but if it's a NOW TV box then I think the top left button is the equivalent of SHIFT (just the next letter is upper case) and the top right button is CAPS LOCK (all letters will be upper case).

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Depends what device you are using, but if it's a NOW TV box then I think the top left button is the equivalent of SHIFT (just the next letter is upper case) and the top right button is CAPS LOCK (all letters will be upper case).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This isn't working Andy, we have the black remote?

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

wont except my user name or password,do i use the one's i registered on line with

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User wrote:

wont except my user name or password,do i use the one's i registered on line with

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, that's right, did you set up your account fully with your payment card details etc? If so have a look at the following help page which might help

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Help-with-signing-in

and  if  you are still stuck have a word with live chat who can help. You'll find the button for them here

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Help-with-signing-in

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes i set it all up,i have now been given a username which i will try later very busy day today,thank you for your help i'm sure i may need it again lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

bh i realy feel like stamping all over the damn thing,i put my user name in high case tried two passwords and nothing,i'm gutted

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

This isn't working Andy, we have the black remote?

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Just to check, this thread was about entering the wifi details on a NOW TV box using the on-screen keyboard, is that what you are trying to do, as the NOW TV app and other apps all have different keyboards which are laid out slightly differently. Also just to check I was referring to the buttons on the screen keyboard, not on the remote itself. If you still have problems post back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having trouble with case sensitivity. My wifi password is a mixture upper case and lower case letters so how do I switch from lower case to upper case.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Having trouble with case sensitivity. My wifi password is a mixture upper case and lower case letters so how do I switch from lower case to upper case.

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

First things first: -

• Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
  • What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?

Cheers