cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Engineer Visited but not installed

Hi - I had an engineer visit to my new built flat yesterday but he could not install the Wifi socket in the flat. He was hardly here for 5mins took some pictures to show there needs to be a new cable pulled into the flat and went away saying someone will call me back to do a survey and then another engineer will visit to pull the cable into flat, which might take another 2 weeks time.

Am already struggling to use mobile data to finish my day job and really worried.

To my fortune, same level of ignorance from NowTV as well. Not a mail or text on the delay or next steps. Tried calling customer care 4 times and no one knows why the engineer have not installed and no help at all. They just say we are making a request and you will hear from us soon.

After 15 days of wait, waiting another unknown number of days is causing a serious concern.

How do I get my issue sorted?

Any suggestions or thoughts would be highly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

My only suggestion is to keep calling the broadband team to get it resolved. Although they are the middle men as its OpenReach that deal with installations. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

The above link will also give you other methods to get in touch. As well as at the bottom the Complaints Code of Practice.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the response @gavs82008 . Called help desk without any luck, they are asking me to wait for 3 working days for someone from their team to get back to find the issue.

Pathetic response.

Logged a complaint but haven't received any confirmation. Not sure if it was registered or not.

Not even in a position to opt for a new provider as everyone has 2 week SLA :(.