cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Email re white box replacement by Smart Stick

I too received an email about the soon to be obsolete white box. Invited to get a free stick but requesting a pin for my bank card. Have no idea why there is a need to want a pin when Now TV are responsible for removing access for the white boxes. Why is it not automatic that customers are sent replacements since we are paying already? I wondered if it was a scam since when usually buying products it's not your pin that is required and it is on a site which you have no idea is secure. Options to talk to anyone at Now are impossible as cannot get to talk to anyone properly. What do others think? 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I doubt NowTV would ask for your bank card personal security pin number connected to your card.

Where i would have thought it would be your NowTV payment pin if you have created one on your NowTV account or reading this tweet (screen shot below) perhaps it was the last four digits at the end of your bank card.

youdoodle-2020-09-02T19-27-56Z.jpg

Here's a link below for the various communication methods if you wish to reach out to NowTV.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint