cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

Download music previously bought from Amazon

Dear Forum Members

Just out of interest, I recently followed some advice got from MoneySavingExpert.com and was able to download most of my CDs (21 so far), at no extra cost, I had bought over the years from Amazon.UK.

Now I can play my old CDs (some re-bought vinyl records) directly from my TV, which I would never have thought of doing if I had not bought my (white) Now TV box.

It just go to show that that both Now TV boxes are "more than" value-for-money.

UK Bob

16 REPLIES 16
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Just 22 eh?

Your not cooked yet, as Judge Judy would say, your still being formed so your early musical taste  Smiley Frustrated  can be forgiven Smiley Happy 

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy That may be but my dad has given me his taste in music. Smiley Very Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Well, I can't say my son has my taste in music but he certainly likes the films and shows I like.

Anyway, the power cut I had yesterday, I found, wiped out all my IP address settings on my modem/router so I had to spend the wee hours of this morning putting them all back in.

(More SODs or what?)

Luckily, I was somewhat prepared, after loosing browser contact with my NAS and establishing there was no permanent damage, I had in the past made a note of all my active MAC addresses and their associated IPs so "before dawn" I put them all back in.

Funnily, the only thing that did not loose it's IP address was my (white) Now TV box, strange or what.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I have his taste in movies too 😉

The gorier the better! 😄

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I have his taste in movies too 😉

The gorier the better! 😄

You must have really angered karma to get all this trouble 😄

ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Smiley Frustrated

Now you see why I don't (or hardly ever) believe in Karma, for me it's pure SODs all the way  Smiley Frustrated

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I do believe in SODs but karma wins for me any day 😉