cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know a way to make a complain to Nowtv that actually works?

I have been trying to make a complaint for over 3 weeks to Nowtv about the quality of streams on Boost (motion blur & pixilation on block colours) when watching the Sky Sports Channels. Stream quality shows as good and my download & upload speeds can support 8K.

Anyway, the online complaint form on their website does not send. Was given the email [email removed] to email on live chat but you get an auto responder to say this email is no longer used. Emailed [email removed] 3 time without responce.

Live chat staff are beyond frustrating. They don't actually read what you have typed so give you info that is completely irrelevent. Told that they have 'no managers or supervisors' that I can chat with. So how do you actually complain to Nowtv? Any help would be appreciated.

I have complained to Ofcom but they won't do anything unless they get multiple complaints about the same thing so said I have to way 8 weeks from my first complaint to contact Cisas for them to force Nowtv to respond.

The standard of customer service from Nowtv is shocking.

30 REPLIES 30
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Actually, that is a terrific result. 

(I am presuming you don’t have Now Broadband by the way? As I can’t see anywhere you have said who your ISP is, unless it is Virgin.)

But Now have just told you that they can’t supply you at any more than 7Mbps on your 200Mbps line, so no wonder your streaming service from them is crap.

This is something concrete that Now, with or without assistance from BT Openreach, can now investigate and resolve.

I would also suggest you involve your ISP in the problem, as they may be able to assist, with testing, and also perhaps through technical liaison with Now.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.