cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Does anyone know a way to make a complain to Nowtv that actually works?

@BNO 

It probably does, for them. IIRC, the bounce from that address says I’m not authorised to use it, which means that there are people who are, probably whitelisted.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’ on it
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
BNO
Scholar

This is the auto responder I get:

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. However, this address is no longer monitored, so your message didn’t reach us.

Got a question about your NOW service? Browse our Help site or check out the NOW Community for answers.

Still need to speak to us? Just select Get in Touch on the Help article closest to your query and start a Live Chat with one of our expert advisors.

Bye for now,

The NOW Team

redchiz1
Scholar 2

Does this link work from here?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/codes-of-practice

0 Thanks
BNO
Scholar

Works until you actually try to send it and you get an 'unknown error' message. Does this on the multiple browsers I have tried to do it with.

0 Thanks
redchiz1
Scholar 2

OK, not sure why, I just went through the clicks and got onto chat pretty much straight away? If they can't resolve within 8 weeks then you can go to the ADR at Cisas, but they will expect to have evidence of that process.

0 Thanks
BNO
Scholar

It is the complaint form that does not work. Live chat works but the staff on it are no help. They don't read what you type and give incorrect information repeatedly. They have little to no tech knowledge, just what the script gives them.

BNO
Scholar

I do have the transcripts of my live chats where they repeatedly give the wrong info so that won't be an issue when it comes to Cisas. The 5 more weeks to wait though.

0 Thanks
redchiz1
Scholar 2

So make sure you say formally that you are complaining and want it recorded as such. Beyond that is just a matter of perseverance. 

0 Thanks
redchiz1
Scholar 2

We cross posted. And that's fine. Whether Cisas deal with issues of picture quality is another matter, have you checked? 

0 Thanks
BNO
Scholar

Ofcom has said that it falls under Cisas's remit but I will either require a deadlock letter or have to wait 8 weeks. Ofcom will pursue nowtv if they get enough complaints of a similar nature.

0 Thanks