cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know a way to make a complain to Nowtv that actually works?

I have been trying to make a complaint for over 3 weeks to Nowtv about the quality of streams on Boost (motion blur & pixilation on block colours) when watching the Sky Sports Channels. Stream quality shows as good and my download & upload speeds can support 8K.

Anyway, the online complaint form on their website does not send. Was given the email [email removed] to email on live chat but you get an auto responder to say this email is no longer used. Emailed [email removed] 3 time without responce.

Live chat staff are beyond frustrating. They don't actually read what you have typed so give you info that is completely irrelevent. Told that they have 'no managers or supervisors' that I can chat with. So how do you actually complain to Nowtv? Any help would be appreciated.

I have complained to Ofcom but they won't do anything unless they get multiple complaints about the same thing so said I have to way 8 weeks from my first complaint to contact Cisas for them to force Nowtv to respond.

The standard of customer service from Nowtv is shocking.

30 REPLIES 30
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It probably does, for them. IIRC, the bounce from that address says I’m not authorised to use it, which means that there are people who are, probably whitelisted.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the auto responder I get:

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch. However, this address is no longer monitored, so your message didn’t reach us.

Got a question about your NOW service? Browse our Help site or check out the NOW Community for answers.

Still need to speak to us? Just select Get in Touch on the Help article closest to your query and start a Live Chat with one of our expert advisors.

Bye for now,

The NOW Team

redchiz1
Champion 2

Does this link work from here?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/codes-of-practice

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Works until you actually try to send it and you get an 'unknown error' message. Does this on the multiple browsers I have tried to do it with.

redchiz1
Champion 2

OK, not sure why, I just went through the clicks and got onto chat pretty much straight away? If they can't resolve within 8 weeks then you can go to the ADR at Cisas, but they will expect to have evidence of that process.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is the complaint form that does not work. Live chat works but the staff on it are no help. They don't read what you type and give incorrect information repeatedly. They have little to no tech knowledge, just what the script gives them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do have the transcripts of my live chats where they repeatedly give the wrong info so that won't be an issue when it comes to Cisas. The 5 more weeks to wait though.

redchiz1
Champion 2

So make sure you say formally that you are complaining and want it recorded as such. Beyond that is just a matter of perseverance. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

We cross posted. And that's fine. Whether Cisas deal with issues of picture quality is another matter, have you checked? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ofcom has said that it falls under Cisas's remit but I will either require a deadlock letter or have to wait 8 weeks. Ofcom will pursue nowtv if they get enough complaints of a similar nature.