cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Discovery+

So looks like DPlay is getting a full rebrand into Discovery+ with the service getting rolled out on additional devices and platforms in 2020 and 2021.

https://advanced-television.com/2020/10/20/discovery-uk-unveils-discovery/ 

A couple of snippets from the link

'Discovery+ invites viewers to stream their favourite shows from Discovery UK’s portfolio of 13 iconic channels; including pay-TV brands Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet, ID, Discovery Science, Discovery Turbo and Discovery History as well as its free-to-air brands Quest, Really, Quest Red, HGTV, Food Network and DMAX'

'Consumers will be able to subscribe to discovery+ directly via web or app purchase for a monthly fee of £4.99 or a discounted annual fee of £29.99 (for a limited period), standard price £49.99 in the UK, or a monthly fee of €5.99 or a discounted annual fee of €34.99 (for a limited period), standard price €59.99 in Ireland, with a 14 day free trial in both markets.'

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you get the discovery + app on the Apple TV app?

Duncaw67
Scholar 3

@Anonymous User 

Yes just go into the apple app store and download it,I downloaded the dplay app and the newer Discovery+ app,good picture quality 1080p hd.

Neilfi
Mentor

Hello, FYI,  Discovery+ app is now available on ROKU Express box.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Neilfi 

Not just that, but new app circulating with new features including PROFILES, something that NOW has yet to add!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help