cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devices

Hi

I have now tv in my room with movie and entertainment passes. I added my mums device but she can't watch any movies without having to pay.

Is this right 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey schnapps 

All sorted 👍

Can't thank you enough. I thought I was in for a stressed night trying to sort it out.

Mum is now watching a film!!

Thankyou 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you log into the NowTV App on your Mother's device under the My Account section of the App with the same NowTV account login details has your devices (which you say you have the Movies & Entertainment Pass on).

Then your Mother can watch both Movies & Entertainment using your account details.

You can have six registered devices on a single account with two NowTV simultaneous streams at the same time (can be different NowTV content if you wish).

Should you also have a HD Boost Pass then you get three simultaneous streams instead of two.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to mention it would be a good idea to add a Payment Pin to your account, to stop your Mother accidentally buying other passes on your account without your knowledge if she is going to use your NowTV account login details.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-settings 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps 

She's watching the entertainment at the moment on her devices.

So how come I've got to do all that for the movies when she's already watching the entertainment 🤔

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the Entertainment & Movies NowTV Pass is on the same single account.

Then your Mother should be also able to watch NowTV movies if she can already watch NowTV Entertainment.

Any error message or code when your Mother attempts to watch a NowTV movie instead of Entertainment ?

I guessing your Mother hasn't started a NowTV Entertainment 7 day trial or bought an Entertainment Pass on her device by mistake instead of using your account sign in details ?

Go into your Mother's playback device NowTV App under the My Account section and check the username or email used (just in case it is different to your login details).

Also what playback device is your Mother using ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey schnapps 

All sorted 👍

Can't thank you enough. I thought I was in for a stressed night trying to sort it out.

Mum is now watching a film!!

Thankyou 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Well done 👍.

How did you manage to sort it ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went into account settings and noticed she was signed in on her old nowtv account logged her out put my details in and bobs your uncle!!

We were paying 2 £9.99s a month before I realised that you could do that!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Make sure you go to the NowTV website (using your Mother's old account) and cancel the Entertainment pass fully, that i am guessing is now not required if your Mother is going to use your account details in the future.

Otherwise your Mother will be paying for the £9.99 monthly Entertainment Pass on her old account which is now not needed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yet again a massive thankyou. I deleted the old device and thought that would be it didn't realise I had to cancle the pass aswell.

All done.

Thankgod for you!