cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devices no longer supported?

The NOW TV system is now telling me that devices I'm using are no longer supported.  How could this happen without notification?  What am I supposed to do - have been using these devices for a few years quite adequately and now all of sudden they have stopped working.

Ridiculous

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

device no longer supported ??????? not being funny i am paying £12 a month what is going on. so i have to purchase another device. i want a refund of this months payment. sick to death of these suppliers taking customers money. pleasing themselves messing around with the system causing customers to not be able to get the service they pay for. got a cheek

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The last tine I was on the negative side of a corps actions was near 20 years ago.

Well, that was up to 20 years lost income for them.

With this one I think I will get out more!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

BskyB did the same thing with satilites, I was a customer from the start with 16 channel's but when they upgraded to the digital system they wanted you to pay for the upgrade, so they have lost 25 to 30 years from me don't know when it was made free again.  Up to there old tricks say's on there help page it might take longer to answer any questions because of covid. Why do it now. I am not paying any more to the croocks

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
To be fair if you still wanted to keep watching Now TV. The Now TV sticks are very cheap, although not great devices.

Personally I’ve found that Roku devices are far superior than Now TV sticks, the only device that Now TV have done which has been good is the smart box. That is already discontinued.

Just out of curiosity, what TV do you own? With Black Friday round the corner you could get a TV that supports the Now TV app.

Have you managed to cancel your subscription yet? What do you mean by “but they seem to have don something to stop me from doing that.”?

To ask the daft question are you following these steps to cancel your passes?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

As for customer service, my recommendation is to be persistent. 
This link will give you Live chat and also web forms to fill out. Good luck! 
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Pop onto Live chat to see what Now TV staff can do for you. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I agree we should all stop paying but they seem to have don something to stop me from doing that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am useing a now tv box model#:2400sk not recieving ,do i need to update to a fire stick

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Firestick, no, that's Amazon which is not compatible.

You need a Now TV stick, which looks like this:

Now TV Stick02.jpg

This device will cost you £24.99 or, if you contact Now TV, maybe free,

UK Bob 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to log into my now tv on my tv and it will not allow me to message

sorry now tv is no longer supported by this device please explain ?? Are you still charging me

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you are trying to “login” to Now TV on a white box. This device has not been supported for roughly 4 weeks. 

Your only options now are, go onto Live chat (on the post directly above yours) to see if they can provide a discounted Now TV stick.

Or best option to purchase a Roku stick and get the best of both worlds as no Now TV device provides Amazon Prime.