cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devices no longer supported?

The NOW TV system is now telling me that devices I'm using are no longer supported.  How could this happen without notification?  What am I supposed to do - have been using these devices for a few years quite adequately and now all of sudden they have stopped working.

Ridiculous

44 REPLIES 44
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried other browsers for Live chat? As I understand it is picky with certain browsers.

If you still can't get to Live chat try filling this form out. 

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

As for Live chat, you could try this link

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User: you weren't wrong - Edge (wash my mouth out) managed to initiate chat.  Now if only replies could be tied to the message they are responding to...

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Martin

Try emailing Now TV at the following address:

Now TV Customer Services Email.jpg

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After I posted that, I followed some link to making a complaint (via web message), so have done that, and will wait for a response first.  Then I'll try the link you gave.  Interestingly, the email that got sent to tell me you responded stripped the actual address out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

(I guess because it was a jpeg)

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Hopefully you get it sorted! 😀

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @gavs82008 

Martin

You should be able to download and save/keep your text chat you've had with Now TV's Help.

I know this because that's what I do when I have any interaction with them.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, I got an email with a code which let me order a free Smart Stick - which arrived today.  But it appears I cannot use it, even to access ‘free’ apps like the BBC iPlayer, without first paying for a Pass of some sort.  I have emailed customer support to ask if this is correct.  If so, the whole exercise was a waste of Now-TV's money and my time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 2 white boxes and like everyone White boxes come up unsupported l pay monthly for an entertainment pass have complained they shut it down saying it was case closed. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Its disgusting behaviour but I fear there is little we can do other than to make as many people as possible aware of the company’s actions.