cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Devices no longer supported?

The NOW TV system is now telling me that devices I'm using are no longer supported.  How could this happen without notification?  What am I supposed to do - have been using these devices for a few years quite adequately and now all of sudden they have stopped working.

Ridiculous

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also why on earth can I not contact Now TV direct without having to go through a community group.  Even to make a complaint directs me through to community forums

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Well Annie

Here's the way to make a complaint:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

UK Bob

PS. Seems like the "Complaint" page is not working at the moment. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm really confused by the community support element that Now TV have sign posted me to.  It seems that it subscribers of the service responding to technical and customer care questions.  Where do Now TV who I pay on a monthly basis come in to providing the customer care I need!

Having posted my query on my devices no longer being supported I just seem to have opened an number of other queries from customers with their queries.

How do you get in touch directly with someone (a person) from Now TV?

Regards

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This link will take you to live chat

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Make sure you click on “chat to an advisor”

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Which devices are no longer supported that there was no notification? 
There was definitely notifications about the white box.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device were you trying to use? Was it the White Box? 
If it is then this box is no longer supported and you will need to get in touch with Now TV staff to see what they can offer as a replacement.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  definitely annoying. I have an LG TV that no longer works with Now.  Best advice I saw on a money saving program was to get the usb/ dongle devices such as the smart stick or a Chromecast. They are portable and a lot cheaper to replace if obsolete than a smart TV. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for yr response. Yes it is the white boxes. I suspected that is what has happened.
I can’t seem to get in touch with now tv directly
It is very annoying
Annie
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love to ge in touch with someone to ask about replacements for our two white boxes - but live chat doesn't work (nothing happens when I click on the button).  How else can I discuss this with someone?  TIA, Martin