cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Declined payments

Hi i keep getting declined payments for my entertainments pass & my kids pass these payments av been going through ok each month until this month they have been tried on a few occasions but emails saying payment was unable to be taking although there is availble in my card for the passes..
7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Given that this is a public forum (which can be accessed by anybody in the world) and you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey I'm having the same problem with declined payment/not being able to buy sports passes! A I've checked my details and they are fine and there is money in my account.

Plus when I check my details and hit update I get red text saying " unable to validate you're payment details" I'm starting to think there's an issue with my bank I'll call into it tomorrow and ask other than that I don't under stand why my payments are being declined now. I've been a coustomer for over a 1yr now and no problems until now. Very strange
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Why not first use SeeMoreDigital's link above you to see if live chat can help? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hey I'm having the same problem with declined payment/not being able to buy sports passes! A I've checked my details and they are fine and there is money in my account.

Hi @Anonymous User,

Just to remind you... Your NOW TV subscription has to be linked to a valid/active credit or debit card not your bank account 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah its active I use the card every day
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Have you tried an alternative card ?

Who is the issuer of the card your having problems with ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi kenny 5 mine is still doing the same and bank says no issue on theyre end so i ordered new card anyway and got same message as u when trying to put new card details in.. Waiting now in techincal getting back to me it really sucks ..