cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DEAD-POOL 2 MOVIE

Hi there! I would like to say, that DEAD-POOL 2 will be out soon, at the cinema, from May 15th. This looks like a great movie to watch! If DEAD-POOL 2 is comming out at the cinema, this movie, should be on NOW TV, so keep a look out. Here is a sneak preview! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4F0RYUtlrg&list=PLzzoy4zJvvICFRpQJLpsccmiSENTKyn0l

IN CINEMAS & IMAX MAY 15 Book tickets NOW: https://www.deadpoolmovietickets.co.uk - Follow for exclusive content: https://www.facebook.com/DeadpoolMovieUK - Subscribe for more: http://bit.ly/20thCenturyUK After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) ...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Me and @caseyb1993 are big Deadpool fans (Dopinder is my fave!) so we will happily discuss it with you after we've seen the film! 🙂

PS be a bit careful with some of the Deadpool vids as they can contain language that may offend some, if you're not sure best to avoid posting links and just mention it's on YouTube if anyone wants to go find it themselves.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Me and @caseyb1993 are big Deadpool fans (Dopinder is my fave!) so we will happily discuss it with you after we've seen the film! 🙂

PS be a bit careful with some of the Deadpool vids as they can contain language that may offend some, if you're not sure best to avoid posting links and just mention it's on YouTube if anyone wants to go find it themselves.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Of course it'll be a lengthy wait to see it on NowTV, providing Sky have the rights. It must first clear the cinemas then have its run on Sky Store (or the equivalent of whoever has the rights).

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@Andy you forgot about me Smiley SadSmiley Sad I am a big fan of deadpoolSmiley Very Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry @commanda6 I'm not very good at keeping track of who likes what! When we've seen the film we can ALL get together and have a good discussion, preferably round a big table with a turkey .. 😉

image.jpeg

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy , just follow this general rule

'If it involves comics in some way commanda6 is probably going to like it' Smiley Very Happy

by the way, have you set Gotham season 4 to record yet because remember, if you don't record it, you're committing a crime against entertainmentWoman LOL

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 I have, thanks for the reminder! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is another way to watch any new films well before Sky/NOW TV but I can’t mention 3rd party apps on here though.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There are plenty of options for watching brand new movies but they're not all legit Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Definetly looking forward to Deadpool 2.... We will absolutely be putting it forward as a suggested addition when the time comes Smiley Very Happy