cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

DEAD-POOL 2 MOVIE

Hi there! I would like to say, that DEAD-POOL 2 will be out soon, at the cinema, from May 15th. This looks like a great movie to watch! If DEAD-POOL 2 is comming out at the cinema, this movie, should be on NOW TV, so keep a look out. Here is a sneak preview! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4F0RYUtlrg&list=PLzzoy4zJvvICFRpQJLpsccmiSENTKyn0l

IN CINEMAS & IMAX MAY 15 Book tickets NOW: https://www.deadpoolmovietickets.co.uk - Follow for exclusive content: https://www.facebook.com/DeadpoolMovieUK - Subscribe for more: http://bit.ly/20thCenturyUK After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) ...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Me and @caseyb1993 are big Deadpool fans (Dopinder is my fave!) so we will happily discuss it with you after we've seen the film! 🙂

PS be a bit careful with some of the Deadpool vids as they can contain language that may offend some, if you're not sure best to avoid posting links and just mention it's on YouTube if anyone wants to go find it themselves.

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @ukbobboy @commanda6 @Karl-F

Have you guys seen Deadpool 2 yet? It is amazing!

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not yet! Have you seen it?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I have this afternoon at Vue and it is fantastic! Much-much better than the first! 😂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User @Andy @commanda6 @Karl-F

Hi Casey

No, I've not seen Deadpool 2 yet but my son and his fiancé have and they thoroughly enjoyed it. For myself, I'll wait until the DVD comes out.

Believe it not, I've also not seen Black Panther or Avengers: Infinity Wars yet either, again I'm gonna wait until the DVDs are released.

BTW guys, have any of you heard that there is a Deadpool 2 Extended Cut coming out, which will probably be released on DVD and Blue Ray, I've a tendency go for the extended/director's cut of films rather than the cinema release.

Anyway, I also understand that the next Marvel film that will hit the silver screen is Ant-Man and the Wasp, personally I can't wait.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I did hear about an extended version. 🙂

So much so, that I cancelled my pre order. 😂

when you all eventually see it, make sure to watch the after credits. Trust me there! 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have seen Black Panther! Black Panther, Is agreat TV programme. I have seen it from start to finish, it is also a good stroy-line, you can al-most re-late, to the truth, that happens in real life! Even thought, that TV programmes or movies are show, you have to think, that some of the thing, go on in real life! So there is some truth to it!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Nope afraid not, I was roped into going to the Solo movie instead so I don't think I'll get round to Deadpool, altho they've knocked the ball right out of the park according to the reviews, a lot saying it's even better than Avengers IW. Some praise!! Might see if I can catch it before it leaves.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I can see it being on for a while as the most popular films do tend to stick around and milk it for £££. 😄

Make sure you watch the post credits if you go. 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I might try and squeeze it in before it goes, does Dopinder get all the best lines? I hope he does!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Dopinder has waaay more lines in this one! 💖