cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Customer Service

I have been a Nowtv customer for a number of years. I have never needed to contact customer services until today.

Because my wife is being admitted to hospital on Monday to have cancer surgery I wanted her to have as comfortable a stay as was possible. My wife loves Now Tv but in error I removed her Ipad from the device account.On checking the status I realised that I would have to wait until June before re adding her.I contacted the chat agent and in honesty I didnt expect  any joy.But the agent was fantastic.He wished my wife a sucessful operation and speedy recovery and reset my options in less than 2 minutes.I know this may not seem a lot to some but at this moment in time his act of kindness has really brought a ray of sunshine into what is for us a dark and frightening place.

So thank you ,thank you ,thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Pleased to hear you are sorted 🙂

We wish you and your wife well.  😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get my device limit reset on a weekly basis lol 😂 ... NowTV customer service has always be A+ IMO! 👏🏻