cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contacting now tv

I am trying to log into my router with the correct details (admin, nowtv) and this has not been working for around 4 weeks, no help from nowtv at all just a circle motion of useles steps. How are customers supposed to contact them over problems when all they offer is a shitshow maze like website that does not even have a “contact us” option? Or even a customer service number? There is around 80 pages of comments regarding the same problem as me and not 1 reply from nowtv or 1 rely with a solution. Absolutely the worst customer service I have had to deal with 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are having the same issue, we have a very bad signal, and when I followed the instructions, this made things much worse, now I have no internet on laptop at all. I'm really regretting starring up with nowtv. It seemed so good, maybe too good. They really need a better support system to help everyone with an issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I managed to contact them re inability to receive incoming calls. They told me to wait 48 hours. Phoned again - 48 hours. Phoned again 48 hours! They are supposed to call me today to check how its going.

I can not wait another 48 hours. My wife is a teacher and needs the phone.

Next attempt will be to cancel contract. They haven't done their job so I don't see me paying cancellation fees!

Pev

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a user forum, only occasionally do Now TV staff view and comment on it. 

I would recommend using the Live chat about TV otherwise 03300412460 can be used for Broadband/Calls only.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. NOW TV account & payments

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help