cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Connection

Hi i just set up my new talk talk box with Now TV but when I sign in all I'm.getting is movies and there no other options for box sets, Sports etc. On my phone I do bit not on my tv!!! I've tried everything but i can't get it to work. Can you help???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news i am afraid, currently the Youview boxes (including Talk Talk) only offer movies via the NowTV App 😠.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-shows-that-aren-t-available-on-youview 

This is going to change sometime next year but the information is still a little sketchy from NowTV and at the moment there is no official date or if it will be the full range of boxes on the Youview platform (including Retail & Talk Talk boxes) or just the BT Youview boxes.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bad news i am afraid, currently the Youview boxes (including Talk Talk) only offer movies via the NowTV App 😠.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-tv-shows-that-aren-t-available-on-youview 

This is going to change sometime next year but the information is still a little sketchy from NowTV and at the moment there is no official date or if it will be the full range of boxes on the Youview platform (including Retail & Talk Talk boxes) or just the BT Youview boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou so much for your help thought I was going stir crazy lol 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Paid £5.99 for month iphone sports but can not connect

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried a fresh download of the NowTV App from your iPhone Apps Store ?

Also, make sure you are watching one of the five entitled Sky Sports Channels with the Mobile Sports Pass which is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (Horses) and News.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks for that! I will give it a try!##- Please type your reply above
this line -##