cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Connecting now tv Internet to virgin tv box

I recently got now tv broadband but have a secondary virgin tv box from a family member. I am unable to connect my TV box to the new WiFi, I have also tried hardwiring them but still no joy... 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I’d suggest contacting virgin media

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm just trying to get a simple answer as to whether it is actually possible to connect the 2 devices, would rather save my time contacting virgin if its not possible... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

GaryL thanks for the reply 

fhsh
Mentor

You normally only rent tv boxes from virgin, so if the package was cancelled, they want the box returned. Therefore I would have thought it would be unlikely you could get it working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @fhsh  fhsh is correct, You will not get a Virgin box to work if it was not registered to you in the first place, When your family cancelled or got a newer box then Virgin would have stopped the box you now have from working at there end.

RoyB
Legend

He has NowTV broadband.

Don’t Virgin boxes only work over Virgin Broadband?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.