Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Community feedback wanted

Hi All,

We're looking to gather feedback about our Community.

We've put together a quick survey, if you have time to fill this out it would be very much appreciated.

Please be aware that we’re looking for feedback specifically about the Community site and not the NOW TV service.

Take the Survey

(approx completion time: 2 minutes)

We've also left the ability for comments on this post, so if you have any constructive feedback about the Community please feel free to leave your comments below. 

18 REPLIES 18
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It’s all down to finances; GoT is made by HBO, not Sky, so Sky/NowTV have to pay HBO to rent it for a while, in this case three months, March to May inclusive. Which is ample time to watch it if you were on NowTV three months ago, but not if you have only just joined up, expecting it to be there.

And even if NowTV wanted to extend the arrangement, assuming there are enough of you threatening to cancel to make it financially viable to extend it, there are likely rival streaming services who have already paid for exclusive rights over the next little while.

I’m sure it will come back at some point, but it may not be for a while Smiley Sad

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

A poster who was only here for GoT asked for a refund on Live Chat, and reports that he got it.

Don’t all rush at once.....

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I NEED A NUMBER TO CALL ABOUT MOVING ADRESS. Can’t find anywere how to communicate with you! Help or do I just cancel my direct debit and just wait for you to contact me
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You only need to notify NowTV if you are a NowTV Broadband & Telephone customer.

Their telephone number should be under My Account > Broadband & Calls whilst logged in on here, keep clicking on the moving home section until the telephone number appears on screen.

Should you be a TV Pass customer, then there is no need to inform NowTV, where all you need to do is go to My Account > Personal Details and update your new address which you can do yourself online.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the connection to now tv on my tablet is very hit and miss.

I have changed my passwor several times Sometimes it conects but mostly it doesnt

Can ou help as I am finding it very annoying.

Regards

Linda Tame

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you please start a new thread and repeat your problem there, as this thread is for suggestions about the Community software, and your user problem will get lost in here, besides taking the thread off topic?

We can pick it up there......

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I remove myself and the message I wrote in a cross mood from this community forum Please

RoyB
Legend

Looks like you have deleted yourself successfully, anyway. So I guess you aren’t sticking around to read this.

But for others’ info, the posting is there for all time though, unless an admin removes it.

However, your Id from it will have gone to Anon, so no-one who knew who you were will see it now, so it will just joking the general pool of messages from cross people, some justified, most not 😛

RoyB
Legend

“just join”, not “just joking”

When are we going to get Edit back?