Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Community feedback wanted

Hi All,

We're looking to gather feedback about our Community.

We've put together a quick survey, if you have time to fill this out it would be very much appreciated.

Please be aware that we’re looking for feedback specifically about the Community site and not the NOW TV service.

Take the Survey

(approx completion time: 2 minutes)

We've also left the ability for comments on this post, so if you have any constructive feedback about the Community please feel free to leave your comments below. 

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have completed the survey. Just wanted to post my 'free form' comments here too:

It would be good to see more posts/replies to posts from NowTV staff. This would help the Community to feel that they are being heard/acknowledged by the company. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I recently signed up and have downloaded to app (have a macbook) but when I press play, nothing happens.I don't get an error code, nothing loads.

I contacted the helpdesk but they never replied to me after a few sentences. I've followed all of the instructions for downloading and have now done it three times, but I always can't press play. 

Does anyone know what's happening and how to watch on a laptop? I'm really frustrated as I don't have frequent acess to a tv which currently seems like the only platform I may be able to watch on.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply.

Thank you

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Karl-F 

I’m looking at Recent Activity, and all I can see is that somebody posted something to a thread x hours or minutes ago.

I would like to see there (i) who it was and (ii) a link to their post so I can jump there.

e.g. to read the latest posting flagged up in the ‘ Doesn’t Work on a Mac’ thread there, I have to open the first page and scroll to the bottom to get the page list where I can at last jump to the last page, though even then I have to scroll down some more to see the last posting.

This could all be greatly streamlined for us, with jump to posting, I suggest by tapping/clicking on the time stamp, and then you won’t even have to change the UI. Though I would like to see the UI changed to show the page list at the top of each page, as well as at the bottom.

I note that other accesses to the forum sometimes have a page list on the actual posting, but these likewise do not tell you who made the last posting, nor let you jump to it.

Also your smiley display is too small and too crowded, and even then, there aren’t enough of them, just 11 of the base 12 skinned four other ways.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Feedback: Having NowTV staff members reply to threads that have serious issues with the service. Example: My thread about missing subtitles in movies and how it ruins the enjoyment for hard of hearing people like myself. Come on Karl F, get some staff active please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to see a guide to moving and deleting posts as I don’t see how to do it unless it doesn’t work on ipad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It says my card isn’t working says the address might be wrong or the card numbers but it isn’t wrong and it does work normally says about money might not be in but there is really really stressful someone help pls 

RoyB
Legend

hi @Karl-F 

Another issue I have found is with the boldening of thread titles when looking at, say, Recent Activity. The forum seems to keep track of where I am - when I sign in, threads I have read lose there boldening, thus highlighting the ones I haven’t.

But I would prefer it if it could bolden again when there are postings I haven’t read (or at least postings made since I last visited the thread, which is much easier to measure), since currently threads in which I have read any posting stay unemboldened, even when a posting has been made since my last visit to the thread.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I have won, a Macdonald's NOWTV 5 months pass, which I had access via my mobile phone, I have sent two emails to yourselves with no response todate. 

I would like to know why I cannot add devices to my Nowtv  account, the device I had registered I have deleted by mistake I have been waiting a response from you the last 4 days.

regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why have you taken seasons 1-7 of game of thrones off nowtv for some that was the only reason for using this i was halfway through season 5  and you have taken it off, why.