cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Choosing a film

To Whom It May Concern

As you will be aware I subscribe to Now TV for the sole purpose of watching the film you provide and the various ‘catch up’ sites available.

Currently (recently if you will) I am not able to watch films without, as I would express, some difficulty.

As there appears to be no other ‘specific contact’ option available via your Website I will attempt to explain via e-mail.

From the beginning of attempting to chose any film from any of the categories
has meant :

* making that said choice

* continue by ‘pressing’ : Watch Now

I am then ‘asked’ if I would like to ‘buy now’ a Cinema pass or ‘Cancel’ ???

If I ‘buy’ (which appears now to be the only way I can watch any film choice) the my selection becomes available (for seven day ‘free period’ with the ‘right to cancel’) ???

Wether or not I continue watch my choice of film I then cancel ???

I then receive two e-mails - one thanking me for choosing the Cinema Pass option followed by ‘thanks for being......’ (with only a ‘no-reply’ e-mail address.

I am sure you will agree this is ..........Madness!!!

Please advise a more practical method, solution to this apparent problem as this ‘madness’ has only recently been present.........

With kindest regards

Mr Steven Hawkesworth

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Not truly understanding your issue here. 

When you sign up you get a 7 day free trial, which if you cancel before you won't get charged for the relevant pass. 

Upon taking any pass or trial for that matter you will receive an email effectively saying thanks for joining us. 

If/when you cancel, another email comes out and saying effectively sorry to see you leave but thanks for being a customer. 

Either way if you cancelled the pass within the trial period, the content of the pass will be available for you to watch until the 7 day free trial is ended. 

Same applied if you cancelled the pass after the first payment, the content is there to be watched until the next payment date would have been taken. 

That being said, if you really have a problem with Now TV then you can make a complaint.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

And what @gavs82008 says being said, if you want to be a subscriber, then simply don’t cancel.

After the seven days, you will move onto the month by month subscription, being charged £11.99, soon to be £12.99, per month, for the privilege.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.