cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Choosing Entertainment Packages

Would it be possible for customers to pick our own packages as I don’t use MTV or Nat Geo Wild, I’d rather put my money to use

14 REPLIES 14
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  no you can't select channels.  you can however save money on passes if you go to Argos you should be able to get a box with 6 months worth of entertainment vouchers for £19.95.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got Chromecast and waiting for someone from NowTV to comment on this, I think its a reasonable suggestion.  I imagine lots more people would subscribe if they could choose the channels even if this costs more

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

@4268 has answered your question above.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

@4268 has answered your question above.

NO he didn't, if you are going to class the device I need to send the cast to as two devices theres no point in Chromecast or me having Nowtv

Legend 5
Legend 5

Oi @Anonymous User who you calling he.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:

Oi @Anonymous User who you calling he.

I don't really care, I've made it clear this was for NowTV staff and not those with nothing else better to do than chase forum ranks, is that ok or should those who want this all dump NowTV..............no don't answer, Mods how to I get my money back

Legend 5
Legend 5

No point saying don't answer:

The whole point of a forum is that it is a place for customers to interact with each other and the Now Team.  If you wish to deal directly with the Now Team and not have anyone else comment you need to use one of the contact methods available- chat or email.  You might want to try one of these.

ukbobboy
Legend

@4268 @Anonymous User

Guys

I don't think there is any purpose in continuing with this thread, unless there is anything else that is needed to be said, then this thread should be closed.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

COSIDERING ANDY HAS BEEN AWARDING 4268 BEST ANSWER ON EVERYTHING WHICH EXPLAINS WHY SHE STALKS PEOPLE HERE EVEN AFTER BEING POLITLY ASKED TO MOVE ON I THINK WE KNOW WHY SHE DOES IT.

YES JUST SO THOSE LOOKING IN KNOW I DID NOT AWARD HER BEST BEST ANSWER BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN ANSWERED TO MY SATIFACATION, IT WAS A SUGGESTION.  A STAFF MEMBER HERE IS KISSING UPTO HER AND AWARDING HER THESE, CHECK POSTING HISTORIES .

COMPLAINT GOING IN

EDIT: Andy has thanked her 180 times so far more than anyone else on the forum 😉