Not applicable

Charges

Being charged for cinema and boost by another email address 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried searching on the forum for “charges”? You’ll see umpteen threads on getting refunds and sorting out accounts.

Like this thread for example

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Unexpected-charge/m-p/586190#M19819

To close additional accounts your best to email support using the address from the below picture.

38C26B6B-6766-4BDC-9B41-1AF25BBD056B.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tryed contacting nowtv but all you get is the bot chat. They are happy to keep taking the money even though they know i have cancelled all of now tv. It seems thier is another email address that doesn't match any of mine or family. Their excuse in data protection even though they know the money is coming out of my account. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your clicking “get help quicker” which is the bot. You need to click “chat online” within the green box to speak to staff.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can ask your bank to stop the relevant CPA (Continuous Payment Authority). They can do this, and on your request they must do this, and do not let them tell you otherwise.

Oh, and ask them for all the details of the CPA that they have available, As this is ‘your’ CPA, for payment purposes, it can hardly be a breach of GDPR for your bank to tell you all they know.

Tell Now what you are doing. And tell them that by not providing details of who is stealing money from you - as this is what it is - they are aiding and abetting fraud, and what should you and they do next?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.