cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charges on bill

I bought a replacement NOW TV box with 1 month Sky Sports pass for £34.99 at Argos on 14/9/17. I applied voucher on 159/17. My bill shows a £10.20 charge for the sports pass. I did not expect to pay any additional charges. Is this how they double charge?
I understood the box was £14.99 and the sports pass was a special offer at £20

29 REPLIES 29
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If need be shout in a day or two and I'll try and make sure the NOW TV Team on here look into it for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy (Legend 2)

Thank you. Will do.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy (Legend 2)

Thanks again. I checked my bills again today and there has been no change. My next bill shows £9.99 charge for cinema pass but no credit.

If you are able to help with the NOW TV team could you ask them to credit the £10.20 paid in advance in September for the Sports Pass 15th October - 23rd October which I DO NOT WANT AND WILL NOT USE.
I CANCELLED on 8th October and when asked for my reason I ticked that I had seen all the sports I wanted to see.

Hope can be resolved
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Tony-D @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Could one of you please look into this ASAP for the OP who cancelled a sports pass on 8th October but the last bill charged  a part-payment for sports pass to cover 15-23rd October which needs crediting back.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D

if you have a min I'd be grateful if you could check somebody's looked into the above for @Anonymous User asap please? Thanks

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Andy wrote:

@Tony-D

if you have a min I'd be grateful if you could check somebody's looked into the above for @Anonymous User asap please? Thanks

I'll have a look now @Andy @Anonymous User 🙂

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Tony-D wrote:

@Andy wrote:

@Tony-D

I'll have a look now @Andy @Anonymous User 🙂

@Anonymous User Do you want credited the 10.20 or refunded? Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy ( Legend 2)

Thank you for passing on
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi Andy ( Legend 2)

Thank you for passing on

@Anonymous User Do you want it to be credited or refunded to the payment method? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy (Legend 2) and Tony-D (NOW TV Team)
Many thanks for your help.
Please refund to my payment method (credit card).