cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged after cancelling

I cancelled my membership at the end of April and was informed it would end the following day, 23/4, I had a payment taken in May? Why 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is this for TV memberships I assume?

What memberships did you have?

YUou have to keep in mind if you had boost this is entirely a separete membership which will need to be cancelled too

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

IIUC, cancelling all your Boostable memberships autocancels the Boost, as here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now#panelcollapse5

That depends on what type of membership you’ve got.

As long as you’ve got an active monthly membership, your NOW Boost will renew automatically each month unless you cancel it. You can cancel at any time in exactly the same way as you’d cancel your membership, by going to NOW Membership.

If you’ve only got a Sports Day Membership on your account, your Boost will only run for one month, and won’t auto renew – so you don’t need to remember to cancel it.

If you cancel your last membership card, we’ll automatically cancel your Boost for you as well.

[EDIT]  The link I gave doesn’t quite go to where I picked it up from 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.