cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changes to the ideas board

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know about a change I'll be making to the Ideas Board shortly.

We've seen over a thousand individual ideas suggested since the community launched, with several hundred of them being implemented to date.

In reality though, many ideas (I'd say as many as 80%) are duplicates of existing ones, which makes it difficult to accurately identify what the best ones are. A lot of idea submissions also contain multiple suggestions, meaning that we can't close them off as implemented until every aspect has been.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be merging idea topics together so that there's one topic per individual suggestion. I'll also be removing the ones which have been implemented or declined.

I'll also be blocking the ideas board so that new ideas can't be submitted. From that point on, we'll gather ideas from customer feedback across the community, as well as that received through our other contact channels and surveys. This will guarantee that each suggestion has its own place (and only one place) within the ideas board.

From then on, the goal will be for community members to comment on existing ideas, as well as kudosing/voting the ones they like the best. This will make it really clear what the popular ones are, even though we still can't make any guarantees that we'll implement them all.

I hope you'll agree these changes will be a positive for the community, and help us get more from your suggestions.

I'd welcome any comments or questions on this one.

Thanks,

Tom

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Want to know if now tv will ever add mutv. Sky have the rights and now tv is part of sky. Surly now tv can earn more money out of there customers by offering more content
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

There isn't an MUTV Roku app at the moment, so there isn't actually one for us to add to the NOW TV Box.

If there's ever an app in the future, I'll create an ideas entry for people to vote on, but at the moment there's no indication that that will happen.

Thanks,

Tom