cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change device

Was trying to change device over to watch sports tv,as I already hve app on mobile,and hve got wee months sports pass,tried to change device to tablet,but it wont let me watch sports,it says I need to buy passes to watch,but I already hve months pass to watch sport on,can anybody help so I can watch it on tablet instead??

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, have you got the mobile pass if so it’s only accessible on phones not tablets which is a pain.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

A pain that can be resolved by paying another £28 a month.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB I know that. 😉 I was asking is it was what @Anonymous User had signed up for and the reason why it might not be working.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

🤗

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didnt see ur post or answer to this kirsty...x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I've got months pass,why is it only available on mobiles and not tablets flipsake,especially when u can download the now tv app onto them,was only wanting to swap over for a wee bit of the bigger screen....did use 2hve sky sports app on my fone,and paid 5.99 a month lol then it stopped working or cudnt get logged in or kept signing me out,so hve had 2do it through now tv.....lol theres  always sumthing,then it's hard to get actual pple 2talk 2if there is a problem occurs, but anyway thanks for telling me it's only available on fone to watch x