cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sianipkly

Casting to sky puck

Am i able to cast my nowtv from my phone to my sky stream puck? I am struggling to do this as i am unable to watch on my phone as it is poor quality and costing me now tv membership fees!, PLEASE HELP ME!

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sianipkly 

Both Sky Puck and NOW are completely different products. With Sky Puck to watch Sky then you have to go directly through Sky for the relevant package.

If you want to watch NOW then you must have a device from the below link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Sianipkly 

Now is Sky’s bargain basement; everything available on Now is available on Sky Stream.

What Now memberships do you have?

Now Entertainment? That’s on the puck as standard.

Now Cinema? Sky will happily subscribe you to that, if so, and on the same month by month no-contract arrangement as Now.

Likewise Sports.

Simply let the Now membership(s) lapse, and pick up the same membership(s) on Sky Stream.

You will be tied to the TV with the puck on it to watch stuff, but I guess you won’t mind; I have to tote my AppleTV box around from TV to TV anyway, though I have duplicated the HDMI and power leads to make this easier.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.