cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant access NOWTVonline support, been trying since 8pmlast night

Hi, Can anyone please advise. Ive been trying to access since 8pmlast night.Ive tried on both myphone and PC.

Im needingto discuss a couple ofissues, but mostly my contact is promted by my nearly 3 year old buying a day sportspass when trying tovoice activate PawPatrol 😕

I didnt know until i saw an emailed receipt! I could hear him asking forPawPatrol but never thought hed be able topress buttons and make a purchase!! Surely there is some sort of protection for parents against a 3 yroldmakingpurchases like this

Would appreciate any answer to either above queries

Thanks Clare

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To avoid the little ones from buying passes in the future, go to My Account (person symbol if using a mobile) and from the drop down menu select Settings & Pin's where you will see an option to add a payment pin to your account.

With regards to a refund for the sports pass you will need to contact live chat or drop them a message.

Use this link below and if no joy try a different internet browser with your ad blocker disabled, if the link is still not working then try your internet browser either in a private window or incognito mode.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou Sooomuch SHnapps......really appreciare 🙂