cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot find Mike Tyson documentary on tv

On my iPhone and iPad I can search for and find the Sky documentary Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth when searching on Now tv app. On my tv however I cannot find it. I cannot locate it via the search mechanism and I have looked through all the sky documentaries and films (it may be categorised as a film as it’s directed by Spike Lee). I saw it was available on the tv yesterday and went back to watch it this evening but where is it and why does it come up on iPhone and iPad but not on app on tv

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried going into Entertainment > then Channels > then Sky Documentaries to find the Mike Tyson folder ?

Or start playing the documentary on your iPhone / iPad then jump over to Continue Watching section on the NowTV App on your television ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to also ask what playback device are you using where you can't find the Mike Tyson documentary and are you a UK or Republic of Ireland customer.

Just tried the search feature on my NowTV box, but it didn't pick up the title, however if i went into the NowTV Entertainment section, then went to the Entertainment Channels section, then went to the Sky Documentaries section i managed to find the Mike Tyson documentary in question.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks so much!  This has explained exactly how to find things on Now tv. I was finding it impossible to navigate. Much easier now I understand how it works 
RoyB
Legend

@schnapps 

Has your box got the tragic new interface?

If so, and you can do the ‘Back’ trick, does the documentary come up on the original, and superior, Search?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RoyB 

I tried the search function by using the back button on the new look interface before my second post and wasn't expecting anything because Mike Tyson is not an Actor or Director.

From time to time the NowTV Box or Stick search algorithm doesn't always seem to pick up every TV programme or Movie from my experience 😠.

I always go into the specific TV or Movie section folder just in case the search software doesn't pick it up.