cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling Vodafone pass

Hi all.

I started a Now TV entertainment pass as an extra with a Vodafone contract. It is due to expire and I’ll be charged £9.99 a month. I don’t want the pass, but when I go to cancel it via Now TV account it says go to Vodafone, when I go to Vodafone account there is no record of the pass and no way of cancelling it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks 😊

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Don't know if anything on this linked NowTV article helps or not.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/vodafone-4g-entertainment-pass-offer 

If not you may have to speak to both Vodafone and NowTV (unless it was a SIM only deal) to track the Vodafone Entertainment Pass deal (Vodafone would be my first point of call if the pass is not showing on your Vodafone My Account).

You can cancel your Entertainment Pass online by going to My Vodafone, or by calling Vodafone (dial 191 from your handset or call 08080 034 515). For more info, visit Vodafone online support.

To cancel any other Month Passes, just head to Passes & vouchers (you’ll need to sign in), and select Cancel Pass next to the Pass you want to cancel. Find out more about cancelling a Pass

If you're on a SIM-only offer, you don't need to worry about cancelling – your Entertainment Pass will automatically be cancelled at the end of your offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please post updated information as this is now out dated and I am trying to find out how to pass the mgmt of my NowTV back to myself.

Nothing under My Vodafone when I log in.

Now TV says:

We can't process your order right now, but we don't want you to miss out, so we're giving you temporary access to this membership. Please try again later when we should be back up and running.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The help link in the post by @schnapps is still in date as far as I can see. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/vodafone-4g-entertainment-offer

That depends on what your question is about:

I’ve got a question about my bill or my account, or I want to cancel my subscription

You can view your bill and cancel your membership in My Vodafone. If you need more help, contact Vodafone by dialling 191 from your handset or calling 08080 034 515. For more info, visit Vodafone online support.

I have a technical problem

If you’re having trouble watching NOW and you can’t find the answer in our help site, select the Get in touch button on this page to contact us by live chat.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes the link appear still ti be active, but the My Vodafone is misleading as nowehere on the portal it allows me to manage my Entertainment subscription as the article suggests and the previous message suggest. So it needs updating, where can I manage my Entertainmnet Pass subscription?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If its through Vodafone, then you will need to get in touch with Vodafone. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help