cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel now tv

I want to cancel my now tv I keep getting charged after I’ve deleted all passes 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

Hi Kasey, thank you for contacting the community, please see this link here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv on how to cancel a pass, if you are requesting a refund of any kind there is a get in touch button on this article also, to speak to our live chat team. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been trying for days to cancel now tv so I have tried to cancel my passes due to no one at now tv and it just says something went wrong try again I have for a week now I dont understand how a automated online service would prevent me from canceling add ons can anyone help as getting to my limit @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Won't be able to help much sorry, being a customer just like you, but have you tried a different internet browser or your browser in a Private Window or InCognito mode ?

Sometimes using a different browser lets you access your My Account > Passes & Vouchers screen page to cancel your passes yourself without seeing the error message.

I find MS Edge or Fire Fox usually seems to work for me.

Apart from the above i haven't got any more ideas to try 😡.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am also having a problem. I am trying to cancel my Sky Sports pass, Now tv said to click on the cancel button next to the pass that I want to cancel, but there is no cancel button next to the pass. I am just going around and around, cannot contact them, no email address or anything.

just frustrating 

Shaun

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If there is no cancel button and when going to My Account > Bills & Payments there is no indication of an active sports pass on your account, then is there any chance you have more than one account in your name and looking in the wrong account ?

Should your next due payment date be today, then it might be the cancel pass button is suspended i.e. greyed out because their software payment system is in the process of taking the next due payment on your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi schnapps, thanks for your help. I will have to look a bit deeper into it, and see if there is another account, shouldn’t be but you never know with this shower. I will try and post what happens.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps, I checked my account and there was/are 2. I don’t know why, but it might be from when I changed my email address. I am only paying for 1 so I don’t know why it’s turned out the way it has. 
Anyway I have successfully cancelled my Sky Sports pass.

Once again many thanks