cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel my subscription,my account

I already requested you that cancel my subscription, account ,detail from your system.will you confirm me?

Also cancel or refund me £11.99 for sky cinema .why i pay?i have not Now Tv box .

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Stop double posting your comments across this forum. @Karl-F this is the third time this user has posted something like this, the user even marks its own thread as solution. 

Contact Now TV staff to get what you are after. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@gavs82008 

Perhaps if somebody had replied to the earliest post from the obviously bewildered user, who perhaps doesn’t have English as his (her? but certainly not its) first language, the subsequent repetitions could have been avoided?

Perhaps if NowTV sent out email reminders just before free trials expire and charging starts, like Netflix do, this would have clarified matters for Khan11?

Though this might require that NowTV validate email addresses, like everybody else, by requiring an email to be responded to as part of signup, which NowTV apparently don’t do?

Perhaps if it was clearer to users how to get help, and easier - a proper telephone helpline, or at least a Live Chat that the Help system had a straightforward path to, instead of the convoluted hidey-hidey it is now, followed by the need to use an unconfigured browser more often than not, and if you did at last get through, didn’t time out on you at every pause for breath?

And a cancel procedure that didn’t have four steps, with one of them off the page, or at least counted you through them, made it clear whether you had cancelled or not, and even perhaps asked for confirmation if you seemed to be leaving the cancel process earlier?

And that if you did succeed in cancelling, in the case of a pass with multiple months to go, made it clear when the cancel was going to kick in at the next month end rather than the end of the multi months?

I think NowTV has to take the beam out of its eye before it starts taking the mote out of its users’ eyes.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RoyB 

Agreed, I was fairly harsh on Khan11, down to having a bad morning. And was slightly uncalled for. 

Either way, the sign up and cancellation process with Now TV is awful. It is not like they need to create one from scratch especially when others work out nicely like you said in Netflix. 

Funnily we want Now TV to have 1080p, 5.1 surround sound etc. However at the same time a sign up and cancellation process is one they need to look at. Considering how many users complain about it? Also the many times it hasn't worked first time for me either. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@gavs82008  @RoyB 

Hi Guys

You have both hit the nail on the head, and that is Now TV's website and overall setup is not accessible, i.e. user friendly, to people with learning disabilities or to their customers where English is a second language. If you think about it, Now TV is not even that friendly to people who do not have problems.

However, this is not necessarily Now TVs fault, it has been setup to work and succeed in a particular tough market segment, and for that it has to be very business efficient  which can and will translate into customer casualties (very dissatisfied, to the point of leaving)

I hope that as Now TV grows their business these rough edges will be managed better and translate into better customer satisfaction but time will tell.

UK Bob