cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel account

How do I cancel my account because I’ve read through the forums but I still can’t see how to do it. Now tv keeps taking money of my card and I do not use it at all now could someone help please

thanks 

nimz 

6 REPLIES 6
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Straight to the point username @Anonymous User I like it lol

The best way to cancel the passes active on your account is to visit https://www.nowtv.com/gb/sign-in?successUrl=https://account.nowtv.com/passes

Then simply click cancel on each pass and follow the onscreen steps Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve done that but some how it keeps adding new passes on that I have no idea about 

so I actually need to just de-activate my account but there is no option for that which I can find 

thanks 

nimz

Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Did you make sure and go through the 3 screens after pressing the cancel button?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you hit the cancel button are you going through all the steps shown on screen until you get the green thumbs up message saying pass cancelled successfully ?

Then when you go back Passes & Vouchers, where you should see cancelled next to the pass.

Usually you also get an email from nowtv confirming that you have cancelled a pass.

If you have done this in the past, have you ever set up more than one nowtv account with different email addresses or anybody else have access to your playback devices such has kids in the house etc where i would always recommend adding a payment pin to your account by going to the Settings & Pin's section in your account on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve done that but still nothing
All passes say cancelled and I’ve deleted the app of the play station so my kids can not access it either
So any other help would be appreciated
Thanks
Nimz
Graham-S
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

If the passes are shown as cancelled on that account then there's another account set up with your card details.

Have you had any other accounts in the past? Even ones where you used the free trial and forgot to cancel?