Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I watch NOW TV on a Smart TV

OK So I cant watch NOW TV on the TV via the Ipad3

Can I watch it via the Windows 7 PC?

If not then thIs system is very limited and not worth the subscription.

I will stick with it till the end of the trial but unless things improve......

Pat@connections-southwest.co.uk

199 REPLIES 199
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Everything you need to watch will be with the box.  As long as you have a active account you'll be able to play content on the Now TV app on the box straight away, after connecting to your network and signing in.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No your wrong my Samsung also has the now tv app and Netflix and amazon prime. In fact it has ALL of them!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, if I cancel my movie pass and do not opt to buy any new pass is it possible to still  watch anything on the NOW box. Sorry if this is obvious but I have just completed the 14 day trial and considering  options. thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

All the other apps on the box (such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub etc) will continue to work as normal whether you have a pass or not. It's only the stuff in the NOW TV app that needs a movies/entertainment/sports pass to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the really quick response!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got to love the fact it is called NOWTV and you can't run it on a tv...

Legend 5
Legend 5

Erm I watch on my TV via the black box......
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have an lg smart TVs .....can I watch my sky sports passes on it instead of on my iPad? 

Legend 5
Legend 5

hi @Anonymous User  yes you can watch on a smart LG TV.  You just need a free device slot.  The app is often preloaded if you press the smart button on your remote.  If it is not there go into the app store for your TV and you should be able to add it.  You then just log in with your user name and password and start watching.  You will have same access as on all other devices.  The LG TV will show as LG TV in your devices.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have an lg smart TVs .....can I watch my sky sports passes on it instead of on my iPad? 

Hi @Anonymous User

Yes, you can as you can have up to 4 devices registered to 1 now TV account. A device becomes registered when you watch now TV content on it for the first time

The now TV app should be available on select 2012 LG TV models and all LG TVs from 2013 onwards

The aware that once you have added your first for devices to your account. A device limit of one device change per calendar month comes into effect

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.