Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I watch NOW TV on a Smart TV

OK So I cant watch NOW TV on the TV via the Ipad3

Can I watch it via the Windows 7 PC?

If not then thIs system is very limited and not worth the subscription.

I will stick with it till the end of the trial but unless things improve......

Pat@connections-southwest.co.uk

199 REPLIES 199
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the only supported Smart TV brand is LG. However you can still use a NowTV box, games console, roku or Apple TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ty

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was the exclusive LG agreement not just for one year - until July 2014? If so, why is NowTV still not available to other TV's? Do you have a ETA?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting

It may be something we look into in the not so distant future. 

We will update all customers via our website and community forum.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
This 'we may' has gone on for two years. Sort it out, there is a clear demand.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's something you should definitely look at in the future. Smart Tvs are more common now and should be addressed as a major platform. I just subscribed and would love to have the option to use my smart TV.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My friend has access to now tv through his LG smart tv.... when will the now tv app be available for panasonic smart tv. I currently run two subscriptions to now tv and can't believe that the app is not available to all manufacturers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User 

Thanks for your post.

We're continunally looking at new devices we can bring the service to and we appreciate your feedback. 

While we don't have any news at this stage, we'll be sure to keep everyone informed if there's any new devices are coming to NOW TV.

Thanks,

Steve

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been reading all these posts going back over two years l have the same issue with my new Samsung smart tv if l go and buy a now tv box or get a hdmi cable for my tablet will now tv then work on my smart tv 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm not sure about connecting your tablet via HDMI but if you purchase a NOW TV Box you should be able to use this on your Smart TV. You will just be using NOW TV from your NOW TV Box. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team