Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I watch NOW TV on a Smart TV

OK So I cant watch NOW TV on the TV via the Ipad3

Can I watch it via the Windows 7 PC?

If not then thIs system is very limited and not worth the subscription.

I will stick with it till the end of the trial but unless things improve......

Pat@connections-southwest.co.uk

199 REPLIES 199
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just got a Samsung Smart TV and was wondering if there is a way or plans are there plans to allow Now TV to be viewed on it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simonzara,

Thanks for your message.

You'll be pleased to know that NOW TV are always thinking of new ways to expand and improve our services.

Why don't you suggest your idea on our community page which can be found here. If it has already been suggested why don't you comment on it to show your support.

Find a list of our supported devices here as well. 

Many Thanks,

Leon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have a Toshiba smart tv and reading theses comments I take it I cannot use my now tv box with it
I did read that some set top boxes can be used if so how do I connect the set top box to the now box
It's all very confusing and very disappointing not to be able to use the now box with a smart tv
How come they can be used with LG smart TVs I don't understand
Now tv really need to get up to date with the popular use of smart TVs so families who have a smart tv can access the now tv box
It's crazy!
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You can use your Now TV box on any TV with an HDMi connection (most modern TVs).

The issue here is that Smart TVs have varying arrays of apps - iPlayer, Netflix, Amazon etc.  Now TV currently only have an app for LG TVs because of an exclusive deal.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Thanks for your response
I will try connecting with HTMI lead
Cheers
Marje

Anonymous User
Not applicable

When will Now TV be compatible with a Humax HDR-FOX T2, Samsung Smart TV App, PS3 or Apple TV?

So, I love this new service.  Content is better than all other competitors currently out there on the market.  I think the iPad app is great too. 

I really think it's very limiting only to offer access to films via your widescreen TV via an Xbox or the new YouView service.  For other users who do not have one of the above, this is a real failing as I can't use the service as it was intended.

So my question is, like all of your competitors who already offer this (Lovefilm, Netflix etc), can you access Now TV via one of the aforementioned devices at the moment and if not, when is this going to be available?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Max2

Thanks for getting in touch with NOW TV regarding your compatibility query.

To answer your question NOW TV will be available to use via your PS3 very soon. An exact date has not yet been given.

Unfortunately NOW TV does not currently support,Humax HDR-FOX, Smart or Apple TV's however, we are constantly evolving and improving our service so we may support these devices in the near future.

Have a look at our current supported devices here and please keep an eye on the community for all the latest updates to NOW TV .

Regards

Igor

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a samsung smart tv, do you have an app to download or is that something you will be doing for the future?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is now tv accessible on the panasonic range of internet tvs???