Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @commanda6 @Andy @caseyb1993 @Lindzi

Hey Guys

Just want to ask a (silly) question, as Fox is giving up on film and TV production, I believe, so when Gotham finally ends will the rights go back to WB/DC or go onto the new owners of Fox's former film and TV production empire?

You see, I'm just trying to gauge whether Gotham will end up with CW, and so finally bring Batman back to TV, or has some kind of different future.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
Spoiler
@Andy @Anonymous User

Okay, has The Killing Joke just happened?! 
With Bruce in Gordon's place and Selina in place of Barbara's?

Either way, I was wrong about the whole twin brother/Jeremiah bait and switch.
He is extremely creepy and I love it! More disturbing than Jerome in a way. 😮
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Just watched the finale on Netflix! 🙂

Spoiler
It's all coming together now. 😮
The Joker, the future bat signal, Bruce's Ego. could Gordon's moustache be next season??
Poor Selina. They have definitely done Killing Joke there. 😮

Also, poor Butch. I always did wonder if Ozzie forgot about his mum's murder. Glad to know he didn't. 🙂

Jeremiah sitting in the police lockup. The Dark Knight anyone?

The bridges. Dark Knight Rises anyone? 

Next/the last season will definitely go out with a bang!

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 @Andy

Jings, I'm now the only one on E4 Gotham time......... @caseyb1993 your spoiler tag about the finale is like forbidden fruit, I MUST NOT LOOK...... I'm not sure I have the will power to resist!!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 look inside!
Spoiler
Spoiler
It's all coming together now. 😮
It was brill wasn't it? Especially the ending with old and new villains all making an appearance! Was disappointed Alfred didn't do more in the punch-up tho, he was a bit useless!
The Joker, the future bat signal, Bruce's Ego. could Gordon's moustache be next season??
Is it just me, or would you have drawn a smiley face on the police spotlight as well?

Poor Selina. They have definitely done Killing Joke there. 😮

Also, poor Butch. I always did wonder if Ozzie forgot about his mum's murder. Glad to know he didn't. 🙂
Yeah poor Butch. Never mind wondering if Ozzie forgot about his mum's murder, I'd forgotten for sure! I was like yay Butch ... aww no Butch ... ahh that's why .... They could have kept Butch for me, and shot Barbara by accident ....

Jeremiah sitting in the police lockup. The Dark Knight anyone?
Oh yeah !

The bridges. Dark Knight Rises anyone? 
Oh yeah! Look at you with all the meta-references, you been putting two spoons of coffee in your mug this week? 😉

Next/the last season will definitely go out with a bang!

Can't wait, let's hope e4 don't wait ages before starting it this year! 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User she's a little tinker isn't she? Don't worry here's some 'spoiler free' snippets of tonight's action-packed episode to keep your appetite whetted! 

giphy (3).gif

giphy (2).gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993

That was certainly an exciting finale episode for Gotham season 4..... season 5 looks to be heading for something special...... although I don't think anything has been announced yet about the final season regarding number of episodes, I think they'll need a full quota, how could they squeeze all that upcoming action in to anything less than a good 20+??????  Fingers crossed for as many as possible!!!!

I am sort of glad that Ra's Al Ghul has gone and Butch, I'm sort of 50/50, but if Butch was to go could Penguin not have ridden us of Tabitha at the same time????

There was certainly some weird and wonderful stuff in those final few scenes, mixed around Gordon and Bruce at the Spotlight.......... could one of them not have stuck their hands in front of it and made a funky bat shape????

Alfred and Selina didn't seem to get much air time in the finale, although she does have a good broken back excuse........ looking ahead to season 5, Selina will need to be borrowing that spinal implant that Felicity Smoak uses in Arrow..... just Fed-Ex it in and that will bypass all the story complications needed to make it happen.

Lets hope season 5 makes it to E4 at the earliest opportunity....... really early, hence no more sneaking off to Netflix before E4 are finished with it!!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User It was a corker wasn't it!! Yeah was also disappointed we didn't get more Alfred action, he well and truly wimped out in the punch up - where was all that SAS training then? And disappointed to see he's going to be out of the picture looking after Selina for a while, hopefully Dr Asylum-Face (defo can't recall his name at the mo!) or Lucius will have some high-tech/dodgy medical quick-fix solution to get them both straight back into S5! 

And yes, as well as my Save Gotham Twitter campaign I need to get moving on an E4-show-S5-asap campaign as well! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Is Hugo Strange the name you are looking for???  He will be busy working on The Riddler and Lee and bringing them back from the dead..... surely when he is doing that he could swap a few limbs about, have the CGI folk work for their money!!!!

When we talk about a possible 'fix' for Selina..... what about Jeremiah and the fact he is a tech' genius, maybe he will be the only one to have a solution and Bruce will need to trade something for it????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User wrote:

@caseyb1993 @Andy

Jings, I'm now the only one on E4 Gotham time......... @caseyb1993 your spoiler tag about the finale is like forbidden fruit, I MUST NOT LOOK...... I'm not sure I have the will power to resist!!!!!!!

it's killing me not wikipedia-ing about the wentworth finale. 😞

@Andy Can you tell at one point I was obsessed with The Dark Knight trilogy? 😄