Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Calling all Gotham fans! *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

*CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR EP1*

@caseyb1993 @commanda6 @Lindzi @Thom77

did we see it then? Wasn't it great! Took me a while to get back into it and remember who was who,mwhere and did what etc but despite not an awful lot happening it set everything up nicely for the start of a new season - gotta love Penguin dishing out get out of jail free cards! Nice to see Selina finally looking like Catwoman and nice to have yet another reason to laugh at kid Bruce ... I mean that costume, cmon, he's a billionaire kid and THAT's the best he can find in his 50 wardrobes! 😄 Scarecrow is back and looking SCARY! 

Lindzi
Scholar 5

@Andy

I haven't properly read your post as I am going to watch tonight and you kindly pre warned of spoilers...too busy sorting out my series links on my new shiny boxes Smiley Happy

Just can't believe it fixed the Now TV issue! Should have done it ages ago!!! But at least if anyone else has the problem we pretty much know that is what it is.

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi Seems daft people have to ditch a working router and replace it to get NOW TV working properly, surely NOW TV could have fixed it software-wise by now, but let's face it you were well overdue an upgrade so in your case it was about time! Don't forget to dust it twice a day and give it a goodnight pat on the head every evening ... don't want it going all Westworld on you do we? 😉

Thom77
Scholar 5

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi@commanda6

Really enjoyed the return of Gotham last night..... and I really would put it up there as one of the best things I currently watch, I did need to trip the memory however with a catch-up of the season 3 finale on Blu-ray as I can never remember how things have ended, but a good start to the new season.

We can only assume the costume is a work in progress..... the first batmobile is going to be a blacked-out pedal go kart!!!!

Always like an episode where Victor Zsasz makes an appearance and lets hope Nygma gets defrosted soon.

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Great first episode @Andy @Thom77 @Lindzi @caseyb1993 Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Spoiler
I do think Bruce is still a bit too naive. His fighting skills have improved big-time though. We just know that at some point there is going to be a showdown between Bruce and Selina Kyle.  Smiley Very Happy I'm not sure how well Selina will fare though in that situation because by that point, Bruce will probably have a lot of special equipment 
Spoiler
he is supposed to be getting his first proper suit next week

the question is @Andy, can you resist expanding the second spoiler tag ? Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

Re: Calling all Gotham fans!

@commanda6 @Thom77 @Andy @Lindzi

I sooooo enjoyed the season opener! I wonder when Nygma will be defrosted? He should have gone to the toilet before trying to kill Penguin in the finale! 😂😂😂

Spoiler
I loved Scarecrow in the end!

"Jonathan Crane isn't here anymore.... IT'S JUST THE SCARECROW...

Or however that line went. 😉
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Lindzi
Scholar 5

@caseyb1993  @commanda6  @Thom77  @Andy

I really enjoyed the first episode, but I am a bit unsure if I really know what is going on! I know most of the villains (I think) but the last one was a new one on me Smiley Surprised

Is penguin's hair line is interesting......couldn't stop looking at it Smiley Happy

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 wrote:We can only assume the costume is a work in progress..... the first batmobile is going to be a blacked-out pedal go kart!!!!

@Thom77 I believe Alfred's already got it parked round the back ready ...

image.jpeg

PS even that kid can come up with a better costume than billionaire Bruce Wayne! 😝

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

the question is @Andy, can you resist expanding the second spoiler tag ? Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

@commanda6 You know me I open all spoiler tags as soon as I see them, never one to miss out on a bit of gossip! 😉

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi The scarecrow? He was in it a few seasons back - it was his father who made this chemical to stop people feeling any fear but it ended up going wrong and causing people to exaggerate their fears instead. He went round killing people (can't remember why) and it ended up with him injecting it all into his son who had a fear of scarecrows hence he's now become The Scarecrow!*

* disclaimer: as you've probably guessed that was a vague and probably totally inaccurate recollection of what really happened, try Google for the correct answer! 😄