Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

PS how can we forget Pengy Jr? How great was it to see him back in 'action' again! I wonder what the plan is for him? They can't blow him up again can they?

@Andy

Could little Martin (or Junior Penguin) be playing some long game for world domination?? Maybe this silent thing is a ruse and come the season end he will be in charge of Gotham City after some Keyser Soze like reveal??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User@caseyb1993@commanda6@Lindzi

Spoiler

Well I didn't enjoy last nights ep as much as I thought I would - Joker (can we call Jerome that yet? Ah, might as well) Scarecrow and Madhatter teaming up? Great I thought this is going to be amazing ... but it wasn't that good really. Still, death by wrecking-ball splat was unexpected and great, almost-death by Heinz soup was a novelty as well! Kudos for the inventiveness! 

Yet another ep where Bruce is useless and Selina is great! No surprise there then! What does Ra's-al-Barb bring to the table tho? Nothing right? She just gets in the way of the other villains having fun. We could have had some Pengy action if she wasn't taking up so much screen time. I'm coming round to Casey's thinking- Ra's-al-Barb is going to be very annoying methinks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Yes.... like you say, the early episode had me expecting more when our evil trio got together, but then it didn't really take off as they all went their separate ways, BUT, they got back together at the end, so maybe we'll get more from them in the coming episodes, when they cross with Penguin and The Riddler???

I've got to admit, even for me, the Barbara Kean storyline is starting to be a pain...... give someone else a look in.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Joker+Penguin+Riddler=Yes Please!!! 🙂

Must admit the ep did tempt me to take out an annual subscription to Gotham Wrestling magazine - it looks a cracking read!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

I also spotted that magazine, but surely that must be a niche market with a small circulation?????

Last night I watched one of those Comic-Con youtube videos where the star/s of a show are interviewed and it just happened to be David Mazouz talking about the final fifth season of Gotham.  He wasn't giving too much away as you might suspect, but he did seem to hint that we may get a Batman / Joker showdown next year......... sounds rather cool if it happens.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Oh cool, any chance of posting the link if you can find it easy? 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

It sort of also gives little spoilers to how S4 might have finished...... so try and cough loudly when you think he is about to say something you don't want to hear!!!!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That was interesting thanks - I know how David pronounces his name now as well!! If he is going to wear the batsuit at the end of the season he's going to need a bit of CGI bulking-up to not make it look ridiculous! batboy.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@caseyb1993@Lindzi@commanda6

Just spotted the following link from VODzilla about shows coming to Netflix UK in August...... and it says Gotham season 4 will be there from 15th August.  Does that then mean it will actually all be available on Netflix before it has finished on E4??

http://vodzilla.co/blog/coming-soon-to-netflix/whats-coming-soon-to-netflix-uk-in-august-2018/

We've all been watching it on E4, but if you also have Netflix then I guess you can get to the finale a bit sooner...... and with an HD picture (if that's the Netflix you have??).

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Oooh blimey fancy that! Unless e4 start doubling up looks like they will be pipped to the post! Might encourage them to start showing S5 a little earlier next time round!

PS #SaveGotham is doing fairly good business on Twitter at the mo - with Netflix doing a decent trade in picking up dropped shows I wonder if they'll be tempted ......