cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Re: Calling all Gotham fans!

I set Gotham season 4 to record today

@caseyb1993 @Thom77 @Lindzi @Andy , don't forget to set Gotham to recordSmiley Wink

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Lindzi
Scholar 5

Oh yes! Thanks for the reminder @commanda6

I will do that as soon as my new V***** boxes arrive on 10th April. See @Andy  I did eventually call them (I agree it is about a year late!)....new TV box, super hub 3 and upgrade in broadband speed is happening Smiley Happy Let's see if it fixes 'watch next' on the Black Box and the Samsung TV Smiley Wink

The new series looks great and really looking forward to it!! I think I will watch it on E4 and not wait for Netflix Smiley Happy

commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

@Lindzi wrote:

Oh yes! Thanks for the reminder @commanda6

I will do that as soon as my new V***** boxes arrive on 10th April. See @Andy  I did eventually call them (I agree it is about a year late!)....new TV box, super hub 3 and upgrade in broadband speed is happening Smiley Happy Let's see if it fixes 'watch next' on the Black Box and the Samsung TV Smiley Wink

The new series looks great and really looking forward to it!! I think I will watch it on E4 and not wait for Netflix Smiley Happy

saying Virgin on the forum isn't swearing @Lindzi Smiley LOL now TV is a streaming service, what else is a fast, virgin media, Internet connection for? Smiley Very Happy 

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
Lindzi
Scholar 5

@commanda6

I always worry about getting into trouble mentioning other companies on a forum Smiley Very Happy

The Virgin retention did comment on how much internet usage I get through a month so really Netflix and NowTV saved me some money as she knew I could cope without their TV package Smiley Wink

0 Thanks
caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

@commanda6 Sadly, I will have to All4 it (almost posted My5! Haha) as I have no freeview aerial. I wouldn't need a TV license if I loved alone. 😉

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Cor blimey @Lindzi can't believe you've actually gone and done it! No wonder the share price has gone down, with new boxes, hubs and broadband speed you must be costing them a fortune! If the watchlist problem is solved must get thinking caps on for something else we can moan about 😝 .... then again if it doesn't fix it ... happy days!! 😜

Lindzi
Scholar 5

@Andy

So all my new virgin stuff came today and I have tried watch next on various programmes on both black box and Samsung tv and.......IT WORKS!!!

If this lasts I'll be so happy!
caseyb1993 Champion 1
Champion 1

guess which Muppet has been looking on the My5 app for a good 5 minutes?? 😂😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

guess which Muppet has been looking on the My5 app for a good 5 minutes?? 😂😂

image.png

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Lindzi wrote:
@Andy

So all my new virgin stuff came today and I have tried watch next on various programmes on both black box and Samsung tv and.......IT WORKS!!!

If this lasts I'll be so happy!

@Lindzi Amazing! How brilliant you've now banished your NOW TV woes after all this time ... and a bit disappointing NOW TV couldn't have figured out what the issue was and fixed it without resorting to replacing entire routers! Still you're all shiny and up-to-date now! And the icing on the cake is we can still moan about Westworld! 😄