Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User 

Keeping me in the dark on your Gotham news??? How rude!! 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Lindzi wrote:

@Anonymous User 

Keeping me in the dark on your Gotham news??? How rude!! 😞

@Lindzi 

My apologies, I thought I had tagged all the tags that came up on the list when I did my reply, but I obviously hadn't (I blame the list)........... considering how observant you are for all things quality TV you spotted it anyway!!!!!!

I will strive to do better come the 12th May and beyond!!!!!!!!!

Lindzi
Elite 2

@Anonymous User   ah I'm only teasing, looking forward to the new season 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User EEEEKKK it's so exciting! 😃😃

Is it still raw for anyone else that it is the last season though? 😣

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@caseyb1993 gutted! They needed at least five more years to give David Mazouz enough time to bulk up into something vaguely resembling the Batman ... now we’ll have to rely on a load of CGI and the odd cushion stuffed up his jumper, and as a result of the extra cost we only get 12 episodes!! It’ll all be over by August!

9A601660-8C5F-46BC-9D5E-3A5F80504020.gif

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@caseyb1993 

Yes, sad....... but, If it ends in a way that we can all be happy with, then at least that will be something.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@caseyb1993 gutted! They needed at least five more years to give David Mazouz enough time to bulk up into something vaguely resembling the Batman ... now we’ll have to rely on a load of CGI and the odd cushion stuffed up his jumper, and as a result of the extra cost we only get 12 episodes!! It’ll all be over by August!

@Andy 

Assuming our good friend Mr Mazouz was not inundated with acting jobs between filming seasons 4 and 5, surely he could have spent his time wisely in the gym or spent some of his pocket money on a personal trainer?????

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User 

I know it was a long time ago, but did anyone notice "batwings" in the pilot episode when Bruce is screaming over his parents? They are positioned to look like wings. Not sure whether to post the clip or not, but YouTube it. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy @Anonymous User 

I know it was a long time ago, but did anyone notice "batwings" in the pilot episode when Bruce is screaming over his parents? They are positioned to look like wings. Not sure whether to post the clip or not, but YouTube it. 🙂

@caseyb1993 

A bit far back for my fragile mind to recall, so will need to hunt it out online.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy @Anonymous User 

@caseyb1993 Nope! Did just try to do a quick search for it, but loads of ‘spoilery’ Stuff for S5 keeps coming up, so I’ll let you post the link instead! 

PS how do you find this stuff? Methinks you spend WAY too much time on YT!!! Smiley Tongue