Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy She sure is getting on my nerves. Poor Tabby. Smiley Mad

Bruce's new wheels look awesome! 😄

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 wrote:

Bruce's new wheels look awesome! 😄

@caseyb1993 His Batmobile brings all the girls to the yard! 😂

s-l300.jpg

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User@Lindzi@caseyb1993@commanda6

Spoiler
Great - a Barb-al-Ghul-centric episode - just what we were hoping for!! Even Bruce trying to impress Selina with his stealth mode (he's hardly The Hoff with a talking Trans-Am is he?) didn't redeem it. Blah-blah-blah (not the slightest bit interested in Barb's storyline) ... leaves us with a weak Nygma/Lee/Penguin stand-off and the slightly more interesting reveal of the 'cataclysmic event' to come that will some how turn Bruce into Batman ... blimey, that's some weird voodoo juju Ra's is smoking!!

Instantly forgettable episode from my point of view!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy@commanda6@caseyb1993@Lindzi

Spoiler
Yes, not the best episode we've probably ever seen, would be putting it mildly!!!

@Andy & @caseyb1993 I bet more than most you were both wildly excited when Barbara was killed by that large sword through the back.... then all of a sudden she waves that glow-in-the-dark hand and gets a do over and she is alive again and story drags on further!!  You had probably only just cracked open the champagne then had to put it away again??

Bruce and Selina out for a nice drive, but when she asked if it had 'stealth mode' was I the only one thinking that when Bruce pushed that button it might have done something a bit fancier, maybe changed shape a little??  Instead, it dropped the engine noise a bit!!  Also, when they got out the car to go in to that building, Bruce bloomin' left the headlights on...... great way to drain the battery and leave your 'batmobile' unable to start!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Spoiler
You had probably only just cracked open the champagne then had to put it away again??

I know ... they're such a tease!

Bruce and Selina out for a nice drive, but when she asked if it had 'stealth mode' was I the only one thinking that when Bruce pushed that button it might have done something a bit fancier, maybe changed shape a little??  

It's hardly Knight Rider is it? Big disappointment! That Selina's been in Gotham too long if that's all it takes to impress her! Have to say one of the highlights was the banter between Selina, Bruce and Alfred - they make a great team. 

And we never did get to find out how Oswald got down from the blimp - major disappointment!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy

Yes, maybe Bruce, Alfred and Selina could do a spin-off......... all live together in a New York appartment and watch their fun and games for a few seasons..... a rom-com where the couple have their own butler??

Also, your pet hate once again in last nights episode, Selina entering through those Fort Knox grade French Doors!!!!!  That will be how season five and the whole show ends, someone will find the keys for those doors in the back of a drawer.... an instant stop to all the shenanigans and peace in Gotham.  ( I know, how often do you see the word shenanigans in this forum??).

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

That will be how season five and the whole show ends, someone will find the keys for those doors in the back of a drawer.... 

@Anonymous User You've called it! Sounds the most likely outcome to me! 😄

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes, maybe Bruce, Alfred and Selina could do a spin-off......... all live together in a New York appartment and watch their fun and games for a few seasons..... a rom-com where the couple have their own butler??

You, sir, are a GENIUS! I would 100% watch that! In fact, if #SaveGotham doesn't work, I'm going to change my Twitter campaign to promote your very idea to the powers that be ... as your personal agent (25% commission is a bit steep but who else is going to take you on?) we are going to be in the big money on the back of that!! 🎬🎥

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

That will be how season five and the whole show ends, someone will find the keys for those doors in the back of a drawer.... 

@Anonymous User You've called it! Sounds the most likely outcome to me! 😄

@Anonymous User wrote:

You, sir, are a GENIUS! I would 100% watch that! In fact, if #SaveGotham doesn't work, I'm going to change my Twitter campaign to promote your very idea to the powers that be ... as your personal agent (25% commission is a bit steep but who else is going to take you on?) we are going to be in the big money on the back of that!! 🎬🎥

@Andy

25% seems a bit steep, but I'll agree if you can come up with a good name for the show........ and as long as it's better than say, Joey, the money will be rolling in!!!!!

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Netflix has just told me in an email that Gotham season 4 is now available 😀

@Anonymous User @Andy @caseyb1993 @Lindzi @Anonymous User

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 Finished off the season now! Great to see the last 3 eps were back on point, no spoilers for @Anonymous User - we'll stick to our weekly gossip schedule - but the finale is full-on! Oh and poor ... oh no, can't say, but I did not expect that to happen in the penultimate ep!! #suchatease