cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @the-nadger @Thom77

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Thom77 . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
242 Replies
caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Calling all Gotham fans!

@commanda6 I saw the trailer today and am getting excited! 💖

We now have bat(boy?)! 😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 @caseyb1993 Looks like lil'Bruce has been watching The Matrix too many times! 😄

Fun little vid here, skim through it to pick out all your favourite Gotham stars

https://youtu.be/oPRTfbqgGu8

Thom77
Elite

@commanda6@caseyb1993@Andy

Looking forward to next Tuesday night...... the nightmare that was Channel 5 seems like a distant memory..... caught the trailer again on Sunday night after watching Homeland on Channel 4, so I can at least console myself with having seen at least 20/30secs of season 4 Gotham in HD!!!!!

Come Halloween my nephew would love that Batman Junior outfit.

One week and counting.

Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 Yeah having seen the trailer with Bruce looking like a teenage Neo crossed with Edward Cullen/Angel from Buffy I think I might end up watching it on E4, not sure I can wait for it to turn up on Netflix! 

My campaign to bring back original Poison Ivy failed though and apparently we've got a third person playing her now!

Tag @Lindzi she's one of our Gotham gang! Date up there ^^ Lindz!

Thom77
Elite

@Andy 

I was going to record all Gotham and watch later (more down to watching too much stuff!!!!) but I really don't think I can wait.

Yes, apparently Poison Ivy gets older still..... can't be the best job security if you get that role???

Lindzi
Elite

ah thanks for tagging me in  @Andy  I do love a bit of Gotham! Not long to wait now Smiley Happy

caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 Yay! Another Homeland fan!

No spoilers as I am an episode behind haha. 

Next week will be amazing as aside from Gotham, Plebs is back as well! 😂😂

it sucks they got rid of Stylax though. He is the best character after Grumio! 

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Thom77
Elite

@caseyb1993

You can't beat a good season of Homeland, season one was one of the best shows I've ever seen (the same sort of great that 24 season one was), so good I even got my Dad watching it.

Interesting to see how it will all finish, as after this season 7 ends, season 8 will be its last.

caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@Thom77 Yes season one was an excellent introduction. Until the whole affair thing. I remember thinking, "have they run out of storylines already??"

How it went from suspicions to that was ridiculous in my opinion but it soon picked up again. 🙂

I will be sad when it ends. 

0 Thanks