Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Anonymous User  Wait a sec, you have never used Netflix? 😮😮😮

@caseyb1993 

Yes, never had the pleasure......... I know they are slowly taking over the World, but some of us have still to come on board!!!

I will get there one day, but I've always been a late, late adopter when it comes to technology..... only just unplugged my black and white TV and ZX Spectrum!!!!!!!!  A bit of Now TV is just about as advanced as I get!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To be fair, I rarely use Netflix myself anymore.

There is just way too much choice, so that I never finish a boxset. I've only finished 2. 😂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  So two paywalls basically just to watch it. 😢😢

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

https://www.geektown.co.uk/2019/07/10/starzplay-picks-up-epix-batman-related-pennyworth-series-for-the-uk/

Pennyworth not coming to NowTV guys.

@Anonymous User @caseyb1993 

Yes, saw that story as well, a rather disappointing destination for it to land on...... oh well, maybe in a few years the DVD (if they do one??) will end up in the HMV sale and I'll give it a try???

My desire to give Amazon Prime Video a try is not that great, so another cost add-on for Starzplay and the double-cost is not going to happen..... don't care how good the show might or might not be, I'll wait for that bargain DVD!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  @caseyb1993 

Currently I have Prime Video (£5.99) but am more likely to cancel it through to lack of quality tv shows I wish to view and the fact I wouldn't be prepared to pay even more to add Starzplay to it. Very unfortunate that Sky haven't managed to acquire Pennyworth.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

After a long long time thinking about doing it, I recently cancelled my BT TV and Sport freeing up some televisual budget to try something a bit different, but Prime Video isn't really in my mind, like You, I don't think there would be enough on there to watch....... I think I'll give Netflix a go.  Oh and I might even give Sport more of a go on Now TV if they ever do improve that picture quality and frame rate......... we can but dream!!!!!

Was Starzplay ever included with Amazon Prime as a no-cost add-on????  I thought some time ago that I read a magazine piece rounding-up all the streaming services and it mentioned Starzplay access with Prime, but never mentioned it as an extra cost....... was it free for a while to build up interest and then became a cost extra or maybe it's always been an extra cost and I just read that article wrong????????  Well, they've got their mitts on Pennyworth, I had hoped E4 might have got it.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @caseyb1993 if it’s not Sean Pertwee then it’s not Alfred Pennyworth! 🧐

4BBCC8D5-6871-4282-9FE1-FC76D6901C67.gif

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User StarzPlay is an add-on channel, so pay for Prime (or Prime Video) and then pay for the channel sub on top. There’s a short free trial, or longer free trials / discounts around Black Friday/Prime Day time, but basically cough-up! 👍💰

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201975120

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @Anonymous User 

I'm sure Starzplay have a 50% off offer for 3 months. (Still need Prime though.)

I usually get Prime around about Christmas time for last minute presents (I'm so unorganised 😂) so if I have nothing to watch I may try Starzplay to give Pennyworth a go, if it is out then. (Almost typed out Pennywise for a second then! 😂)