Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Calling all Gotham fans!

Hi @Andy @caseyb1993 @SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Ladies and gentlemen we now have a date and time for Gotham season 4 Gotham season four starts on E4 10th April at 9PM

https://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/gotham/

Remember it is a crime against entertainment to not record Gotham and fast forward through the adverts Smiley LOL

@Anonymous User . I remember you mentioning Gotham the other day, so I thought you'd like a heads up about this Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
242 REPLIES 242
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@caseyb1993 wrote:

@Andy @Anonymous User 

I know it was a long time ago, but did anyone notice "batwings" in the pilot episode when Bruce is screaming over his parents? They are positioned to look like wings. Not sure whether to post the clip or not, but YouTube it. 🙂

@caseyb1993 Nope! Did just try to do a quick search for it, but loads of ‘spoilery’ Stuff for S5 keeps coming up, so I’ll let you post the link instead! 

PS how do you find this stuff? Methinks you spend WAY too much time on YT!!! Smiley Tongue

@Andy 

Yes, searches providing way too many Gotham spoiler pitfalls........ an @caseyb1993  direct link will help avoid any mishaps!!!!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Andy Sowwwy... 😞

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uHS0KAlFva0

You have to really look at how Bruce's parents are positioned when he is screaming over them. don't look anywhere else, just at Bruce... 😮

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 

Hi Casey

Not sure what I'm suppose to see?

Being dumb.

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Can you see it now? Look at Bruce in the middle of his parents. It looks like a bat. It was really hard to explain so I should have just posted a screenshot to begin with.

Screenshot_2019-05-04-22-18-42.png

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 

Hi again Casey

I can just about see it now, I just don't have the imagination I used to have "way back" in the day.

Sorry you had to "point out the obvious"  for it to sink in.

Under The Spotlight.jpg

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

No worries @ukbobboy 🙂

I'm not the best at explaining things so that could have been a little better. 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 @commanda6 @ukbobboy @Andy @Lindzi 

Folks, I see that Netflix have announced when the final season of Gotham will be on their service.....

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2019/06/netflix-uk-sets-premiere-date-for-gotham-season-5/

......... and again it sorts of looks very close to round about when it might end showing on E4, I haven't worked it out exactly but like last year with season four, you might get the chance to see the final episode a bit sooner on HD Netflix rather than SD E4???????????? (obviously only if you have Netflix).

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User cheers mate, should be perfect timing after watching Stranger Things S3! 👍 .... one of these days I’ll persuade you to subscribe! 😝🤞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy 

Well, the time for trying Netflix MIGHT be getting nearer, I've harped on for ages about how I might scale back all my BT stuff and clear some budget for something different (i.e. Netflix) and another impending BT price rise is basically the straw breaking the camels back...... and time to make a change?????

I've not dumped my BT TV yet, but I have stopped watching new FTWD as it's pretty certain I'll leave before I get through the new series (I'll get it on DVD).

The time for a bit of Netflix could be coming soon!!!!!!!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  Wait a sec, you have never used Netflix? 😮😮😮